Sunday, August 01, 2010

The Moment

Today I cried. I cried for a moment lost in time. It was a moment where I felt love, peace and hope for the future. The three things which rarely comes in my life and now forever denied to me.

If I could choose a moment to live for an eternity, it would have been that moment. The sun on my skin, the sand at my feet, the soothing music in my ears while we drank beer by the sea.

That precious moment. Forever lost.

Now as my days grow darker, the memory of that moment in time will both warm me and haunt me. Will I have that moment again at the end of this painful journey?

Café del Mar, Sentosa Island, Singapore - 19 July 2009

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. In this article, I observed a person who wants to share his most precious moment in his life. It is an interesting blog. Thanks for giving such a piece of valuable information. Apart from this article, I learned some facts about hamsters habitat which have become established as popular small house pets.