Wednesday, October 24, 2007

You.Complete.Meme.

I am bored so sue me. There's work to be done but I can't haul my sorry ass to finish it. Give me a break.

1. I've come to realise that my last kiss was one that I did not mean.

2. I am listening to the dead silence of the office and some chinese song playing on my colleague's pc.

3. I talk only when the key fits. At other times I have been said to be cold as ice.

4. I love not having to care about anything if I could.

5. My best friends are are people whom I could talk to. Not necessarily close, it's just that they have been around for a long time.

6. My car is a small affair but it gets me places.

7. My love life is like Ally McBeal, which spells comically tragic.

8. I hate it when people ask or spread rumours about my love life. Often I hear fantastical stories of my exploits which surprise even myself.

9. Love is something I hardly can remember anymore. I often live in fear that I will never love again.

10. Marriage is farcical and a relationship with guarantees of payback when it ends.

11. Somewhere, someone is thinking about me in a fond manner but I am thinking about running away.

12. I'm always fantasizing of a better life.

13. I have a secret cheesy crush on someone at the gym who can barely speak English.

14. My cell phone is mostly silent and is an irritant mostly because of unwanted messages and calls.

15. When I wake up in the morning,I always feel like I have died a little in my sleep.

16. When I go to bed at night, I wish I can have some peace of mind.

17. Right now I am thinking about what a troubled person I am.

18. Babies are, smelly weird pudgy creatures which may or may turn into a good looking person.

19. I get on MySpace, only to find that it's such user-unfriendly piece of trash.

20. Today I wish I could tell someone I do not love him.

21. Tonight I will probably be still thinking of the same thing.

22. Tomorrow I will be hoping that I could finally do it

23. I really want to feel at peace

24. Someone that will most likely repost this is someone who is just as bored as me.

2 comments:

savante said...

A kiss that you didn't mean? Who!

Chris said...

Hi, I can't find any contacts on your blog. Can I ask you to send a note for me? My email is in profile.
Thanks, Chris